Makes approximately 2 1/2 cups
• 3 1/4 cups raw macadamia nuts or cashews (or a mix of the two)
• 3/4 cup finely shredded and dried coconut
• 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or raw sugar of your choice)
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Optional: chocolate powder
- In a high speed blender, combine the nuts and coconut and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar, sea salt, vanilla, and almond and blend until smooth.
- Store in a jar.
This is great to spoon out and eat with apples or other fruit. Also, try adding to almond milk (or coconut milk) and a banana – and blend for a healthy drink.
By Belenda K. Smith, Certified Yoga Teacher 200