– 2 cups of flax soaked in 4 cups of waters for several hours/or until liquid is absorbed
– Salt to taste
– 1/8 cup liquid sweetener/or to taste. I used Jerusalem Artichoke Syrup.
You could substitute – Maple Syrup or Coconut Nectar
– Cinnamon/ to taste
– Essential Oil of choice. I used several drops of Young Living Slique. Just make sure you use
Therapeutic Grade oils.
– Mix ingredients together and spread on dehydrator sheets. –
– If you choose, score the crackers or wait until done and break apart.
– Dehydrate at 135 for a couple of hours, then turn down to 115.
– Flip the on a mesh sheet when they are dry until to flip.
Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!