- 3 tbsp flour oat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips (these could be omitted)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon mashed banana
- Preheat over to 350 F.
- Grease a mug or 1-cup ramekin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir all dry ingredients together.
- Add all remaining ingredients ~ except the 3 tablespoons of banana ~ and stir.
- Pour half the batter into the greased mug. Then, make a well in the middle with a spoon. Fill the well with the 3 tablespoons of banana. Smooth the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake in the oven for 13-14 minutes. Check to make sure your cake is done by inserting a toothpick in the side ~ it should come out clean. Bake longer, if needed.
- If you don’t want to eat the cake straight from the dish, wait for it to cool completely before trying to remove from the dish.
By Belenda K. Smith, Certified Yoga Teacher 200